Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt depending upon product availability.
- Standard Ground shipping takes 5-7 business days from order’s ship date to arrive. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays.
- Alaska, Hawaii and US territories do not qualify for Standard Ground shipping.
- Second-day shipping is available at an additional charge and will arrive within 48 hours of shipping. These orders must be received by 9am PST for same-day shipping (Second Day orders received on Friday after 9am PST will ship the following Monday, excluding national holidays).
- Overnight shipping is available at an additional charge and will arrive next day. These orders must be received by 9am PST for same-day shipping (Overnight orders received on Friday after 9am PST will ship the following Monday, excluding national holidays).
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we currently are only able to ship to the United States, US territories and Canada. To find an international distributor, please email inquiries to email@example.com
What is Auto Replenishment?
Antica Farmacista Auto Replenishment ensures that your body and your entire home are consistently scented with your own sophisticated, luxury fragrance. This replenishment program is convenient and customized to your schedule. You tell us what fragrances you'd like and how often you would like them delivered during check out, and we send them to you automatically. With each order you will receive a complimentary luxury gift! Joining Auto Replenishment is easy; it can be done while browsing on the product page or while reviewing items in the shopping cart. To join, simply select the Auto Replenishment option for your desired Antica Farmacista products, select your preferred shipment frequency, and check out as normal.
Is my order secure?
We definitely understand this concern with shopping online. Antica Farmacista is committed to the complete privacy and security of your personal information.
We utilize a number of encryption and security devices to make your shopping experience safe and secure. We utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt your information before it is sent over the Internet. All of your personally identifiable data is private and is never shared with or bought by any outside organization. For added security, we do not recommend you to share your personal information including your password and credit card number with anyone.
Do you charge sales tax?
Orders shipping to addresses in Washington State are subject to Washington State sales tax.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express only. We do not accept checks or money orders.
How do I know my order has been processed?
You will receive a confirmation email with your order details upon successful receipt of your order. A subsequent email will be sent when the items have shipped with the transaction details. Depending on your email filter, you may not receive this correspondence.
Can I make a change to my order?
Orders are processed upon receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if a change is needed. Items that have not yet shipped are able to be changed as long as they have not been packaged for shipment.
What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product is received either damaged or defective. In the rare event that this occurs, please send your information including your order number and product in question to email@example.com. We will give you a return authorization code to send this item back and will refund your payment or replace your item free of charge.
Do you test on animals?
We do not test our ingredients, formulations, or finished products on animals nor do we condone animal testing.
Are your ingredients all-natural?
Antica Farmacista’s fragrances are formulated using the world’s finest essential oils and natural ingredients. The only time naturals are replaced with synthetics are when the naturals are either non-existent or when harvesting the natural ingredients is harmful to the environment.